February 2, 2012

Succulent Decor

As my love for succulent plants has grown, I have enjoyed discovering new ways of planting and decorating them. I gave myself the task of trying it on my own when I came across a cute little boutique called Pigment. Basically, it is the boutique I hope to one day own but that’s besides the point. They sell artwork, furniture, plants, accessories, gifts and so much more with their focus on organic modern (which I ♥). I had just purchased three small succulent plants at the farmers market that morning and when I came across Eco Orbs at Pigment I was ecstatic. Well, let me tell you it was no easy task especially with my impatient personality but all in all it was fun! I want to share one of the orbs I did only because I’am not too happy with the other one I made & will probably be re-doing it. Oh, and if you try this at home don’t make the mistake of doing this inside like me, make sure you do it outside.  
- Luisa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...