February 28, 2012

Love Letters

Many of you may not know that I am in a long distance relationship. Yes, I know its the hardest thing you can possibly put a relationship through, but what can I say we're in love and that's all that matters. Anyways, when your in a long distance relationship, were talking about countries apart people, you need to find ways to stay connected ALL the time. So I wanted to share some of the cute cards I bought this week that I will be sending my honey as soon as I receive them in the mail. I know sending letters is old school, especially since our worlds revolve around the internet but there's something about hand writing & mailing a letter that seems so much more romantic. Don't ya think?

Love,
Luisa

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...